I will update this occasionally as rules questions come up throughout the season
Draft League 18 Rules
Early Games – keep it moving:
Lanes open at 5:30, games start at 5:40 sharp, no practice balls after 5:40. Please be respectful of the late games by playing your game on time. If you’re early be efficient, if you’re late, take smoke breaks and take your time.
- Be nice
- Three games of four on four each night, 15 points available (same scoring system as always)
- Bowloffs are baker style, 5 on 5. If a team only has 4 they can roll just 4
- Standings tiebreaker: 1) head to head (if a two way tie) 2) total points 3) team average 4) one ball bowloff
- Anyone drafted is eligible for playoffs
- Subs can only play if a team can’t field four drafted players. Subs can only play for one team all season
Playoffs: Top 5 in each division make playoffs, top 2 get byes to quarterfinals. 11th and 12th playoff spots go to the teams, from either division, with best team averages.
All Star Game: Wednesday October 3rd 7-9pm, 4 teams per division (top 12 men and 8 women)
Relax: Enjoy yourself, have some fun. Don’t swear and yell at other people like an idiot. Don’t kick the ball return.
*DBAD: I’m adopting this one from Portland Ultimate. Don’t be a dick (or dink). It’s bowling. If you get mad at yourself that’s fine, but if you attempt to intimidate other players in an unwelcome way, you will be suspended from the league.