I will update this occasionally as rules questions come up throughout the season
DRAFT LEAGUE 2017 RULES
Early Games – keep it moving:
Lanes open at 5:30, games start at 5:40 sharp, no practice balls after 5:40. Please be respectful of the late games by playing your game on time. If you’re early be efficient, if you’re late, take smoke breaks and take your time.
- Be nice
- Three games of four on four each night, 15 points available (same scoring system as always)
- Bowloffs are baker style, 5 on 5. If a team only has 4 they can roll just 4
- Standings tiebreaker: 1) head to head (if a two way tie, or multi-team tie where one team beat all the others that are tied) 2) total points 3) team average 4) one ball bowloff
- All drafted players are playoff eligible
- Subs can only play if team can’t otherwise field a legal lineup; subs can only play for one team each season
Playoffs: Top 4 in each division qualify. Top 2 in each division get byes to the quarterfinals. First two rounds are 11/16, semis and finals are 11/30. Teams 5 & 8 and 6 & 7 in each division will qualify for a best of 3 baker playoff to get the last playoff spots. Winners advance to regular playoff game against other division’s #3 or #4.
All Star Game: Tuesday Oct 10th 8pm
Relax: Still, don’t be a jerk. Don’t swear and yell at other people like an idiot. Don’t kick the ball return.
*DBAD: I’m adopting this one from Portland Ultimate. Don’t be a dick (or dink). It’s bowling. If you get mad at yourself that’s fine, but if you attempt to intimidate other players in a clearly non-joking and unwelcome way, you will be suspended from the league.